Welcome to my learning blog. This is where I will put my work from time to time. It may not be perfect but that's ok - I'm still learning.
Global play day 2019 2 19.2.19
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Global play day! 1. Global play day at ola school. 2. On Friday it wos Global ola play day in this photo is monopoly. 3. Monopoly is a game.
We are only allowed to play games that don't have any batteries or electronic. We can also build huts.
My life in southsud sudan By savanna Refeu cap I'm 10 years old I have a little sleep i have a mat an a very di gad. In the moment i have to go to the pame wife my little baver cooper My Mum and Dad go to the make. two ows later me and cooper see Mum and Dad agen My shot My shot is a tapl and sisks. After my home was dashed from war. I play soccer with cooper
Production Yesterday all O.L.A got on a bus and we headed to La Vida. When we got there we got to go into the auditorium. Jake and I got bored while we waited for morning tea Morning Tea wasn't the usual there was no playground to play in so we sat at a table and just ate. I was lining up to go back into auditorium when suddenly a girl came out and got me. I was the donkey and I was actually supposed to be on stage right now. Lucky it was just O.L.A students and it wasn't the real thing. After we had lunch it was very boring we didn't have the TV guide like you had it at the night so we just had to do mindfulness which was pretty boring. We did Hey TA After I headed to the changing room and got on all my donkey costume. I felt like Costume with a for a 7-year-old I got on stage everyone laughed. Greta had to jump on me. ga chewer with Mia but I fell down to the ground and people laughed so I why am I so I went off stage that ...
Today we were doing the marshmallow challenge you'll need 20 pieces of spaghetti 100cm string 1 marshmallow for the challenge As you can see in the picture is not stable but still, it was fun and the marshmallow as yummy as well my partner's were Adele and Pollyanna We had 18 minutes. the spaghetti keep snapping I thought this would be easy. Really it wasn't. The challenge was good for teamwork I did not like the pressure off the time of 18 minutes to finish. Savanna
Comments
Post a Comment